Astrid Oline Ervik
Phone: +47 55 95 96 13
Academic title: Ph.D., University of Cambridge
- Education economics
- Labour economics
- Personnel economics
- Public economics
- Economic growth
- "Finansiering for kvalitet, mangfold og samspill. Nytt finansieringssystem for universiteter og høyskoler", with Torbjørn Hægeland et.al., Expert group white paper to the Norwegian Ministry of Education and Research, https://www.regjeringen.no/contentassets/95742f2460c74ee5aecf9dd0d2a8fc9f/finansieringuh_rapport.pdf, 2015.
- "Essays on sector-specific risk, educational choices, and mobility across sectors", Faculty of Economics, Cambridge University, Ph.D. thesis, 2009.
- Book review: Astrid Oline Ervik (2003): IQ and the Wealth of Nations, The Economic Journal, 113 (488), F406-F408.
- "A Theory-Based Measure of the Output of the Education Sector", with Erling Holmøy and Torbjørn Hægeland, Discussion Papers 353, Research Department, Statistics Norway, 2003.
- "Produksjon og ressursbruk innenfor høyere utdanning i Norge", with Erling Holmøy and Torbjørn Hægeland, Økonomiske Analyser 4/2002, Statistics Norway, 2002.
- "Inputs and Outputs of the Higher Education Sector", Hovedoppgave (Master thesis), University of Oslo. Supervisor: Research Director Erling Holmøy, Statistics Norway, 2000.
- "The Impact of Trade and Wages on Growth in Developing Countries", with Isabell Adenauer, Kiel Advanced Studies Working Paper No. 333 (1998).
- "The female labour force revolution: What was the role of student aid?", close to completion, with Katrine Vellesen Løken og Kjell G. Salvanes.
- "Choice of Subject Field in Higher Education: Are Social Interactions Contributing to the Gender Gap?"
- Skill Gaps in Occupations and Sectors with High and Risky Returns
- Risky Sectors and Job Mobility Across Sectors
- Mobility between Sectors in the UK: How does the household’s economic situation affect mobility?