Silje Rydland Skaar
Phone: +47 55 95 95 62
Academic title: PhD Candidate
- Strategic change
- Implementation processes
- Middle and first line managers
- Identity and sensemaking processes
PhD research project
Comparative case study of line managers in strategic change implementation in a multinational oil and gas corporation. Research interest in managing change below top levels, specifically the perspectives and practices of first line managers.
Conference papers and presentations:
- Skaar, S. R. (2017) Challenges and Contributions of First Line Managers as Change Agents, paper accepted for presentation at FIBE, 5. - 6. January 2017.
- Skaar, S. R. (2016) PhD Research Proposal, Doctoral Colloquium, FIBE, 7. - 8. January 2016.
Research project affiliations:
- ACTION Research Project - SNF/NHH (2015-)